The Original NYC Firewood
We sell real country firewood to New York City
... and we'll deliver and stack it for free (includes flights)!!!
Delivering wood and filling fireplaces to the following
NYC boroughs: Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens
please send an email for firewood deliveries
to other areas.
What kind of firewood
is right for me?
Firewood as a source of heat or for cooking
that extravagant meal, the different
types of wood will make the difference - hardwood types such
as oak, maple or elm; or specialty fruitwoods such as apple, cherry
or peach wood.
How much firewood
should I purchase?
Firewood quantities for your Manhattan apartment,
Hampton home or that Brooklyn brownstone ... once you have found
that perfect storage area, use our guide
to determine how much wood to order.
How do I get firewood
delivered to me?
Free delivery ... free stacking of the firewood!
From mail order to door to door delivery service, contact
us with any questions or for more information.
Free delivery to New York City area!
Free Stacking! Free Flights! Fully Guaranteed!
We sell real country firewood and mixed
hardwoods; not bundled/packaged firewood.
Here are some DISADVANTAGES of bundled/packaged firewood
- The wood does NOT dry out completely because of the non porous wrapping.
- The wood tends to become covered with mold due to the trapped moisture.
- You generally get only one type and size of wood.
2010 /2011 Price List
1/4 face cord - $100.00
1/2 face cord - $150.00
full face cord - $250.00
1/4 face cord $125.00
|Kindling Wood / Fat Wood:
4 Lbs bag $15.00
- Bag of White Birch (approximately) 10 pieces. $25.00
- Yule Log $25.00
- Hay Bales $12.00
- Pumpkins $.75 per Lbs
- Christmas Trees, Doug Fir & Spruce $25.00 per foot
- Flats of all types of flowers and plants available.
- Red Cedar Mulch.
- Wood Chips.
- Top Soil.
- Garden and Terrace decorating service available.
The Martone Family
Read more about us here.
site development: morgan newcomb